Monday, November 23, 2009

not me monday





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Today, I am NOT so absolutely thrilled that I only have to work 1 1/2 days, I almost can't contain myself.  I love touching student's lives, BUT...I need a break!!

I am also NOT so ecstatic that neither Calleigh or Carson have basketball practice today.  What would I do with a Monday that was not crammed full of work and juggling basketball practice for both kids.  I might could actually get my house ready for house cleaner tomorrow.  Yippee!!!

I am NOT beside myself with joy that my house cleaner is coming tomorrow.  My house is always the model home for cleanliness.  I would have it no other way.  I would never want to sit on my hiney doing nothing for the Thanksgiving break except smell my clean house and rock my sweet babies growing children.

I did NOT order a pumpkin roll and a butter chess pie from one of Robby's cousins because I am so incredible hungry right now and want to eat them both.  I did NOT for one second think of not sharing either one with any one of my family members.  Wouldn't that be hilarious to come back from Thanksgiving break not being able to wear any of my clothes....NOT really!!

Our garage door has been giving us fits since the cold cooler weather.  It has become quit contrary.  Really just needs a little TLC.  We have to give it boost to go up, or a pull to come down.  This morning when Robby left at 4:00am, the garage door DID NOT decide it was through working all together!!  So stay up it must.  I did NOT just go home to grab some lunch and find the door into my house from the garage wide open.  I knew that our precious cat, Chloe, would be in the house.  Yes sir, she was!!  She was NOT perched right on top of several piles of clean clothes in my laundry room.  Those said clothes do NOT have cat hair on them now.  ugh!!!  As if I don't have a hard enough time keeping our dirty laundry cleaned, now I have to rewash CLEAN laundry!!

I do NOT have a Christmas wish list full of very expensive items.  I better start buttering Santa up!!!



No comments: