Friday, January 08, 2010

introducing....

I know my blog is not indicative of the fact that I enjoy cooking. This post wouldn't show it either.  But, I really do!!  Without a doubt, I love to eat.  Therefore, I must cook.  I plan to post some of most favorite recipes, just can't seem to find the time to get it all done.  But for now, I want to introduce you to another amazing cook.  She was my Home Economics teacher in high school.  At that point in my life I can't say that I actually learned to cook from her, but I won't tell her that.  Please don't you tell her either.  She has cooked for my family for many years.  She is an avid collector of cookbooks.  She subscribes to a million and one cooking magazines.  Her TV is always tuned to The Food Network.  She is my mother...and she is an amazing cook (I think I already said that, but it's true).

She just started blogging, but already has two awesome recipes posted.  I think know you would love them both.  The Apricot Preserve Cake is one of my all time favorite desserts in the whole world.  I know our moms always preached that we could not have dessert for breakfast, but this is an exception to the rule.  When I make this cake, I eat if for breakfast, lunch and dinner.   It is that yummy!!!  I would never have more than one piece though.  hehehe!!!

Enjoy!!  Eat something yummy for me today.

1 comment:

Nic said...

Well, I love finding new recipes! Love the pic below and did you get my tweet about me having a hard time pulling up your blog?? I don't know what the deal is!!