Thursday, July 08, 2010

oh, how she loves...

...PUDDLES!!!  A few weeks ago Cydney and I were in town doing some running around while Carson was at golf camp.  That particular morning there had been enough of a shower during the night to leave puddles in the parking lots.  I never realized what a love Ms. Cydney has for puddles.  I should have known...when the sprinkler creates a puddle at the end of the driveway, that is the first place her little feet wander.  She loves to make a splash!!!
This morning I could hardly get anything accomplished because she wanted to zig-zag through the parking lot to each puddle.  I would try to hurry her along, but she would put her finger in the air and tell me “One more time!”  Oh that girl...where does she get her words???  

As I was loading Carson’s golf clubs in the car, I took my eyes off of her for one second.  Guess where I found her...in a puddle!!!  Her newly washed shoes needed a bath AGAIN!!!  But what fun she had stomping in the puddles.

No comments: