9. The yard has it's first mowing of the summer, and it's all fertilized. Now if only a rain to make it turn green and grow like crazy!! I even got a little sun on my arms and legs among all that work. Well worth my efforts.
8. Cleaned out drawers and started a garage sale
7. Cleaned our house from top to bottom, corner to corner.
6. Stayed up late, slept in, napped, pajamas, coffee in the old blue rocker, snuggling, and bein' lazy!!
5. A glass of wine with my girlfriends to catch up on life.
4. Friends, family, cookouts!!!
3. Beautiful sunshine that allowed the kids to play, play, play. Carson is already beginning to get a sun tan face.
2. Date night with the hubs!! We even went to eat sushi!!! yummy!!! I love that guy!!!
And the #1 thing about spring break at our house was...WE WERE HOME!!!!
Only 10 more Mondays 'til summer...YIPEEE!!!