Monday, April 18, 2011

already miss 'em

Robby and I had an amazing travel opportunity this week to go to Sonoma, California.  Three days of wine tasting, business friends, and lots fun...how could we say no.  We didn't!!!  Sunday morning, we hopped on a plane for wine country.

As we were driving to the airport, we realized how much harder it gets to leave the kids.  Whether it is their activities, chores, saying good-bye, or just simply missing them like crazy.  It just gets harder!!!

On a day-to-day basis, we pretty much pour ourselves into kids.  There are times Robby and I will stop for a moment and realize that we haven't taken a moment to just sit with each other and just talk. So, for three days...we will talk, we will laugh, and we will just enjoy each other.

As hard as it is to leave, Robby and I need the time together.


This morning, I already miss these three cuties, but for the moment I am looking forward to my time with Robby.

No comments: