Monday, July 13, 2009

and they're off....

I thought when summer began, this would be such a great time for updating my blog frequently and keeping you all well informed of summer activities. But...NO!!! I can't seem to find the time to sit down and write, even a few words or pictures. That won't be getting any better this week it seems. Calleigh and I leave tomorrow for...



Many of you already know that Calleigh's basketball team, Texas Blue Devils, won the AAU regional tournament to qualify for the AAU National Tournament at Disney World. We leave in the morning...Tuesday...and will return the following Tuesday. I am seriously dreading leaving part of my precious family at home. I hate it!!! This will be a fun time for Calleigh and I together. Robby and Carson are leaving Saturday for four days in the mountains on a father-son trip. They did this last year, and it was a great time. And poor little Cydney....

she will be at home. Right where she likes it best. She will staying with my mom and dad while we are all off having fun. Please pray for travelling mercies over our family as we part. Pray for the safety and protection of our children. Pray for us to enjoy our time with our children and not be homesick. (I need the prayers because as I type this I have tears rolling down my cheeks...)

Be sure to check back next week....should have lots of FUN pictures. Be sure to check in with us on Facebook, as I will give updates on Calleigh's team and how they are progressing through the tournament. I can try to post a quick blog, just not sure if I am smart enough to figure that out from my phone. Hope you all have a blessed week...lots of love

No comments: