Sunday, September 13, 2009

how blessed we are....

What an amazing husband I have!!! I am so blessed to have been able to spend 14 years as his wife. In these years he has given of himself so unselfishly. He is always putting each of before himself. He gives and gives for us. Not to mention how hard he works to provide for our family. I am so proud of him!!

This morning at church a man Robby knows through church spoke of his humbly nature. I couldn't agree more. I am so blessed to be his wife!! I am so blessed to work along side him in raising our family.

For Robby's birthday, we went to Amarillo to eat supper at one of his favorite places....Abuelo's. It was such a Mexican food day today, overcast and cool. I loved it. I loved celebrating Rob's birthday today with church, nap, and Mexican food. A great way to spend a Sunday.

Very seldom do we get a chance for our entire family to stop long enough for a snapshot. Tonight we managed to accomplish this...and I love it!!!




Happy Birthday to our daddy. We love you!!! And, we think you're the best dad in the world.

Hope you each have a blessed week. Hug your babies a little longer this week!!!

Blessings ~ amyk

-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Robby- we agree you are a great guy!!! The Chessers