Friday, December 04, 2009

all i want for christmas is...

...my two front teeth.  December is here...20 days 'til Christmas.  I love Christmas...I love shopping for my kiddos, I love a 2 week vacation from school, I love eating yummy food at Christmas, I love spending time with our families, I love my house being decorated with Christmas lights, I love my Christmas tree, I love that our precious baby Jesus was born!!  What a spectacular time of year.

I know that Christmas is NOT about the gifts...but I have to admit, I do love shopping for my kids.  I love Christmas morning when they see the "just right" gift they have been longing for.  I love the excitement that fills the air...the laughter, the wide eyes, and the jumping around.  I love the surprise!!

This year this is my Christmas "WISH" list...mind you, this is a wish list.  We can't afford and don't NEED all these items...but, wouldn't they all be fun???  I know, I know...Christmas is not about the gifts!!

This year we are going to try something new in hopes of it becoming our new family tradition.

Something I want
Something I need
Something to wear
Something to read



a new macbook
       (something I want)


(something I want)


something I need (because I am freezing in my bed)


 (something to read)
and

an LG washer/dryer combo...yes, this machine washes and dries clothes in the same machine.
I want two...oh, the laundry I could get done with this baby!!!
(something I want)

I think I better revise my list a little...I don't think it meets the guidelines of our family's Christmas.

What's on your Christmas "Wish" List this year?








2 comments:

Nic said...

Yes, I could sure use that washer/dryer. Good grief we have allot of laundry! On black Friday I got a heated throw blanket from Wal-mart. It's my new best friend! It's perfect size for me b/c Josh gets hot and doesn't want a heated blanket on him.

Heather said...

OH, imagine the laundry that could get done with two machines! ahhhh, bliss! :)
I asked santa for a new digital camera and lightroom. :) Those are my wants. I NEED a new vacuum (exciting life, i know!). We are starting the "Men are like Waffles, Women are like Spaghetti" book in our small group so I need that one for "reading." :D And since my last ten pounds aren't going anywhere...I NEED something new to WEAR! :D
Thanks for sharing your list!! So fun! I hope you make tons of fun memories during your time off :D