Tuesday, June 15, 2010

whirlwind

Summer started off like a whirlwind for the Kirkland family.  The kids have been to basketball camp, football camp, and are playing softball.  We have had a Bluedevil garage sale, and a basketball tournament.  Robby and Carson are driving home from a father/son fishing trip as I write this post.  Of course, Little Miss Cydney just tags along where ever she needs to go.
I got a new laptop at the end of school and was determined to sit and down and get back into my blogging habits.  With all that was going on, I was too tired to blog, and I didn't feel like I had anything worthwhile to say.  I also wanted to share pictures with you, but didn't have it all ready for that.  I promise to get back into my blogging habits...for better or for worse!!



Here a precious picture I will share with you to get me started again.  This picture melts my heart...I am so blessed to be a part of their lives!!

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Glad to see you are back blogging. I have missed hearing about you and your family!