Friday, November 27, 2009

i am a winner

Oh my goodness, I am so pumped!!  This 24 hour period started with getting a really good deal on Christmas presents for my kids (even though it was after midnight), and ended with another awesome deal.

Tonight, I crawled in bed with my little laptop (while my little husband is snoring beside me) to do a little catching up on my favorite blogs.  Clicked over to Wild Olive Tees blog, and voila....I had won a free t-shirt!! How awesome is that!!!

I love Wild Olive Tees.  I am so excited to sport my new christian t-shirt.  I just bought my mother-in-law one for her birthday this month and it is so cute!! I had my choice of any one of the t-shirts.  After much deliberation and clicking back and forth, I chose BELOVED.


Zephaniah 3:17
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save.  He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.

This verse brings such comfort to my heart.  We are His beloved.  I think it is so important for others to know that we serve a God that is with every moment of every day.  That does not mean we will not have hard times.  But those moments of difficulty allow us to draw nearer to the heart of God.  There is nothing that can keep us from the love of God (I think that is another shirt).  We haven't messed up too many times.  He takes great delight in me and loves me for who I am, His child.  Doesn't that bring comfort to your spirit too?

Better go email them with my shirt choice.  Head over to Wild Olive Tees and check out their selection of fun christian wear.

Have a blessed day night!



No comments: