Monday, November 30, 2009

not me monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I most certainly did not go out shopping, for much needed Santa gifts, in the wee hours of Black Friday. I don't even like to shop, much less at midnight, or in the very cold hours.  I would not wait outside for hours for two very small gifts that my children will absolutely l.ov.e.

I did not take Cydney to a movie over the Thanksgiving holiday.  She is in a very fidgety stage and would never sit still for more than a few minutes at a time.  I would not expect her to enjoy a movie or to sit still for several hours so that I can watch a movie.

I did not totally annoy the sweet lady sitting next to me at the movie.  She was so precious and reassured me she did not mind that Cydney's cup repeatedly ended up in her lap.  I do appreciate her patience!!

I did not absolutely love my morning home alone with Cydney on Saturday.  I always want my kids underfoot as any good mother would.

I am not having so much trouble getting my pictures to turn out well from my camera.  I know that they are grainy because my ISO is too high, but I can get any decent pictures otherwise.  I am not becoming sooo frustrated I want to scream.  I am not asking for any suggestions....help!!!

No comments: