Thursday, April 29, 2010

did you notice...

...I changed the font????  I have read several “how-to” blog posts to change the font for each post.  Frankly, I just don’t get it.  I am not that HTML savvy to do all that tweaking without messing something up seriously.  While blog browsing Tuesday night, I noticed one of my blog friends (she is also another of my real life friends) had changed the font in her posts.  I had to find out how!!!  
And it was quit simple.  Imagine that!!!  I love simple.  I just typed my blog post into a word document, set it to size 16 font, chose the font I want published (papyrus is one of my favs), copy and paste....VOILA!!!  It is that simple.
And I do love that little extra that it gives each post.  I could even change each post if I wanted.  Just thought I would share my new knowledge.  Thanks Jennifer!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

cool! good to know!