Monday, April 05, 2010

easter on the square

Our community had the first Easter on the Square on Saturday afternoon.  It reminded me of the scene in Steel Magnolias where there are millions and millions of eggs, an Easter bunny, and lots of cute kids. (I love that movie...I cry every time, even though I know what is going to happen.) We had all of the qualifications for a successful community Easter celebration.  A great time was had by all in attendance...sure to become an annual event.

One my sweet friends took some really cute pictures.  Sure glad she did, because guess who forgot their camera??  The pictures are just too cute not to share with you all.  Hope you enjoy.

This is my friends little boy.  
They are so glad to see each other...awwww!!
HUGS!!
One of Cydney's friends from daycare/church.

I love this picture...those eyes melt my heart!!

Cydney with "Deh"... our cousin and pastor.

Hope your Easter weekend was amazing....many blessings!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the one of her with her hands in her pockets! So cute. And the black and white one with the blue highlighted. Baby hugs are the best!! :)