Sunday, May 09, 2010

happy mother's day

made by Leelou


As I think about Mother's Day this, I think of all the wonderful women in my life that have "mothered" me along this journey of life.  I have learned so many valuable mother lessons from them.  I am so grateful for these mothers.  For these women have made me who I am today.  One of these being my very own earthly mother.  

Mom, I know it wasn't always easy being my mom, but you (and dad) did a great job.  You had very high expectations for us, and those expectations helped me become the independent woman that I am today.  You showed me the value of hard work and working towards the things important to me. I take so many valuable lessons away from my own childhood. Mom, I love you!!!

Another important mother in my life is my mother-in-law. A true servants heart. You go above and beyond for others and you have shown how huge your heart is. You have such a gracious and giving heart. I love you!!

I am such a lucky girl to have both of my mothers just blocks away from me. They are both invaluable to me. They babysit on a moments notice, they help shuttle kids, they welcome our kids into their home, and they are always there for us. We are so blessed to have such amazing moms!!!

I am so thankful for my blogging moms and my real life mom friends who walk the daily trenches of motherhood.  I value your advice, your encouragement, and your shoulder to cry on when I need it.  You are all precious angels to me.  God knew we would need each other along the way.
Above all the things I do in this world, being a mother is by far the most rewarding job that I have. It is the hardest work, but has the greatest rewards.  Kids, I love you guys so incredibly much.  I am so thankful that God entrusted you to me and your dad for your time here on earth.  You are such a blessing to us each and every day.  I love being your mom!!!!  I love you!!!


No comments: